Exciting news! Since this workshop is online, you don’t have to be in Lafayette, IN to attend. Join me in your PJs!
Workshop at the Lafayette Writers’ Studio on 10/24/20 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST
Even if you’re relatively fluent in social media, how can you market your book there without taking unnecessary hours away from your writing time?
Building a social media presence is a necessary part of the job for most authors, and even if you grew up with platforms like Facebook and Twitter (or MySpace!), you may not really know how to use them effectively to grow your audience and promote your book.
This social media marketing workshop is for authors of all types of books working with all types of book publishers, including self-published authors. During this class we’ll cover:
- Choosing the best platform(s) for you and your book
- Finding your audience
- Personal branding & book branding
- Choosing the most effective handles
- Using your short “bio” spaces wisely
- Cross-platform cultivation
- SEO, keywords, tags, and hashtags
- Effective use of images & video
- Content marketing & value-added posts
- Types of posts you should use regularly
- Interaction, and why it’s necessary
- Paid ads on social media
- Incorporating blogs or vlogs
- Using Hootsuite for automated posting
- And much more, including what NOT to do!
Get your questions ready and sign up now to reserve your spot!
I just signed up for this Zoom workshop on social media marketing for authors. Check it out! #writingcommunityTweet to your peeps!